Call Center Directory
Call Center Company: Dimension Systems, Inc.
Dimension Systems, Inc. is looking for individuals who are qualified for the position of Network/Computer Technician.
Successfuly applicants for Network/Computer Technician will have a great career in Dimension Systems, Inc..
- A+ certification and experience or ability to obtain within 60 days of employment
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Ability to learn and support application software
- Demonstrate ability to understand and follow instruction precisely Novell IntranetWare or MS NT network integration experience preferred
Call Center Directory advises to all job seekers to apply as walk-in applicant for Network/Computer Technician job opening of Dimension Systems, Inc..
Required Skills: computer hardware setup, maintenance, and repair, network maintenance and repair, printing and telephony maintenance, troubleshooting, and audit.
Able to develop and maintain an escalation process, regular PC audit, and all hardware maintenance
Must be able to see
A Biomedical Engineering Technologist or Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET) is one who is knowledgeable in the theory of operation, the underlying physiological principles, and the safe clinical application of Biomedical Equipment.
The BMET applies electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemic
Your challenge will be:
-Monitor, test and troubleshoot network hardware and software problems, recommend and schedule repairs to maintain network integrity
-Evaluate, design, troubleshoot, upgrade and maintain telecommunications and information technology network systems such as PBX, Voice Mail,
Graduate of B.S. Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related course
With at least one (1) year work experience in Systems and/or Network Administration
Must have working experience on Linux and Windows 2003 server
Experience in PC / Network troubleshooting
Setup, configure, troubleshoots networking resources of ASTI; provide technical assistance to the staff with regards to PC troubleshooting.
Knowledgeable in any opensource operating system. Knowledgeable in TCP/IP, Local Area Network (LAN), PC troubleshooting.
Graduate of any course relative to t
Location: Mumbai, India
- Preferred Age 25-28 years
- Gender Either
- Education Qualification Graduate in Electronics & Telecom/ Computer Engineering.
- Professional Qualification Preference will be given to candidates having certifications like MCSE, Cisco, Avay
- 2-3 years of telecommunications support and Internet experience, as well as knowledge/experience with Telrad and Avaya communications equipment.
- Certification from Microsoft (MCSE), Cisco (CCNA/CCDA/CCNP/CCIE), as well as RedHat (RHCE) is a plus.
Develop and maintain a complex, secure networking system
composed of multiple protocols
Functional requirements development and system analysis
Network architecture design and support
Basic Experience in IBM WebSphere Application Server
2 years experience in JAVA, XML,
► Warranty repair
► May Include Cabling/wireless work.
► Project Work (optional travel)
All candidates will be considered preference given to A+ Certification and 3 to 5 years experience. You will be required to tak
Cisco/IP/ATM/Frame-Relay - Working in a NMC with
a lively team, you will need a good knowledge of the above skills, be hardworking with a will to succeed and excellent telephone manner - , good Data networking knowledge essential with technical expertise in Data service delivery & problems / resolu